Rexcity is open to everyone, so we do not welcome bullies nor hate speech and abusive content. We take down content that includes the following:
- Attacks on people based on their race, ethnicity, national origin, religion, gender, sexual orientation, disability or medical condition.
- Glorification or endorsement of hateful content or ideologies.
- Content that attacks, bullies, or promotes harassment on other people.
Keep in mind that not everything that sounds insulting is hate speech. That said, the line between unintentional and serious attacks is sometimes difficult to identify, so we're likely to error on the side of taking abusive content down.
We are security conscious, for the protection of private individuals, we don't allow anything that reveals other people's personally identifiable information. This includes, but is not limited to, phone numbers, home addresses, employment information, email addresses, full names with photos, and personal social media accounts of non-public figures without the consent of the first party.
- Spam, such as clickbait, affiliate linking, rapid-fire posting, unapproved commercial advertising for dubious products and services.
- Repeatedly creating multiple accounts for suspicious activity or to avoid restrictions.
- Scripts or bots that act maliciously.
If you have any further questions, please reach us at rexcity.com/support.